Spell Glitch
Thread in News started by Marcus, March 1st 2019, 17:42 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

Due to a mistake made by me some time ago, but wasn't brought to my attention until tonight,
All spells was unintentionally free (no need to buy them).

This has been corrected and you will need to buy spells again in order to use them after next server-save.
As always, light (utevo lux) and light healing (exura) will still be free, however you still need to learn them from a spell-Npc.

This spell-mistake has been around in MasterCores for a few days, sadly nobody realized the mistake until the launch of the new worlds when new players were able to use spells without buying them.

March 1st 2019, 17:42 CEST
Fearou

INFO: You do not have the buy spells again if you bough them before.

--------------------
Does it mean if I bough my spells one month ago and gave money for it I will have to buy them again?

Edit:

V I see, thanks.

Last edited by Fearou on March 2nd 2019, 20:52 CEST
March 1st 2019, 19:33 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Fearou
Does it mean if I bough my spells one month ago and gave money for it I will have to buy them again?

Nono, it means that you could use spells without buying them.
If you bought spells before, you'll still "know" them on your characters

March 2nd 2019, 08:53 CEST
Prosenda

The pvp is unbalanced, the paladin is very strong. If the spells are not free, this is even more unbalanced. I think the spells should be free at least on new servers. 

Last edited by Prosenda on March 2nd 2019, 21:24 CEST
March 2nd 2019, 21:13 CEST
Guilhermao El Pao

By Prosenda
The pvp is unbalanced, the pally is very strong. If the spells are not free, this is even more unbalanced. I think the spells should be free at least on new servers. 

Maybe pally can be strong in your lvl (25 btw) but in my level (144) and with my skills (105) pally is sucks dude, very sucks.

March 2nd 2019, 21:21 CEST
Trpalocas

Marcus
Due to a mistake made by me some time ago, but wasn't brought to my attention until tonight,
All spells was unintentionally free (no need to buy them).

This has been corrected and you will need to buy spells again in order to use them after next server-save.
As always, light (utevo lux) and light healing (exura) will still be free, however you still need to learn them from a spell-Npc.

This spell-mistake has been around in MasterCores for a few days, sadly nobody realized the mistake until the launch of the new worlds when new players were able to use spells without buying them.
Respectfully with this mages are shit now think about how a sorcer or druid at lvl 8 can lvl up with a light (utevo lux) and a spell that heal 1-3max (exura) and that is not it now we need to spend the money on spells when a pally  only need to buy 1 to 3 spells max (exevo con) (exevo con mort) (and those spells to pally are toooo fking cheap) i hope you read this, play the game to see how this make a game only for paladins.

March 2nd 2019, 21:56 CEST
CM Hankan
Community Manager

6 servers have been launched previously and free spells has never been needed or even requested by players.
Due to a mistake you were given free spells for one day at the launch of the new servers, fixing that mistake does not mean that mages are useless now and paladins rule the servers...
This discussion about paladins vs mages comes up with every server launch. And our answer has and will always be "Just wait and see".

It's just how the classes are designed that makes paladin very good at getting levels early on, while mages take a while to ramp up.
If you look around on the forums now you will find that on the older servers people are now saying that paladins are underpowered compared to mages.

I think most people who have played mages on the other servers agrees with me when I say that they are in no way underpowered. They are a bit weaker early on, but they definitely catch up to paladins in due time.

Sincerely
CM Hankan

March 3rd 2019, 10:44 CEST
Babaors

Paladins and Eks always has the best start in a server start.. from lvl 8-40 maybe even 50, its the era of paladins and eks.. but after that, mages get's the fastest exp of all vocs. Come on bruh, never played tibzia?

March 6th 2019, 15:32 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)