[Rookgaard] The Executioner Quest
Thread in Suggestions started by Yaumus Ethagon, February 12th 2019, 13:07 CET
Page:
Yaumus Ethagon

Hello fellow rookers!

I've been testing with friends what is inside the quest The Executioner (quest whose grant as reward legendary equipments on Rookgaard like steel shield, orcish axe, daramanian mace and also the sword of fury). However, we didn't expect to face like 6 Fire Elementals, this is unbeliavable to survive. Accordly some wikis from Tibia, a single creature like that can deal around 300 damage per turn, in other words, even being a rooker with level 100, you cannot defeat for a single Fire Elemental, why? Because, since last year MOBs still overpower dealing a lot of damage (even with full rook set and also good skills you cannot kill a single minotaur regarding super high damage taken) and life fluids aren't enough to heal such hit points lost along fight.

Therefore, you guys could nerf a little bit that quest instead make it another copy of The Annihilator quest layout. I'd prefer classic sword of fury quest, because it was more RPG-like than actual.

Kind regards, Yaumus Ethagon.

February 12th 2019, 13:07 CET
Bot Cat

Hello Yaumus, I'm glad that rookstayers are still alive at this lands.

Some time ago I also noticed that the executioner quest is mostly impossible for rookstayers even with level 80 and using poison arrows. I tried to attract some attention on a thread, sadly didn't got enough and it was forggoten. Dind't keep trying to focus the attention on the matter since Rook was basically dead and staff kept killing it's worlds creating more and more useless servers just to split the lowpop. Kinda demotivating.

I suggested, instead of nerfing the quest itself, improving the content at Rookgaard likely including more tools to make longer the survival chance from the team. I also talked about rpg side of it -inexistant. 

You can check the thread here: https://mastercores.com/forum/?thread=822

I strongly suggest to NOT nerf the quest. Rook is already verylow content, nerfing it's best quest would be such a bad idea, and not only related to content thing, but also because a bunch of lowlvls would be able to rush the epic quest like it was a joke. 

Good luck Yaumus, hoping that, at least, a staff member reads your thread.

February 12th 2019, 14:01 CET
Amalacyoso

Let's try to move the forum more to see if we can get some changes to rook, do not let the suggestions be forgotten ...

February 12th 2019, 16:22 CET
Yaumus Ethagon

By Bot Cat
Hello Yaumus, I'm glad that rookstayers are still alive at this lands.

Some time ago I also noticed that the executioner quest is mostly impossible for rookstayers even with level 80 and using poison arrows. I tried to attract some attention on a thread, sadly didn't got enough and it was forggoten. Dind't keep trying to focus the attention on the matter since Rook was basically dead and staff kept killing it's worlds creating more and more useless servers just to split the lowpop. Kinda demotivating.

I suggested, instead of nerfing the quest itself, improving the content at Rookgaard likely including more tools to make longer the survival chance from the team. I also talked about rpg side of it -inexistant. 

You can check the thread here: https://mastercores.com/forum/?thread=822

I strongly suggest to NOT nerf the quest. Rook is already verylow content, nerfing it's best quest would be such a bad idea, and not only related to content thing, but also because a bunch of lowlvls would be able to rush the epic quest like it was a joke. 

Good luck Yaumus, hoping that, at least, a staff member reads your thread.

Thank you for your feedback and contribution for rookstayers, I've been pinned your thread at my lifethread post. Hopefully, they can take a look there ASAP.

February 12th 2019, 18:17 CET
Kiloffk

The topic is still coming back (https://mastercores.com/forum/?thread=130), but it is still unanswered. Some time ago, we also tried to do this quest without much success. I agree, it is impossible to make in its present form with 20 (30, 40 or even 50) lvl characters having only life fluids...

Here is our attempt - MasterCores - The Executener Quest

February 13th 2019, 11:26 CET
Draviel
Tutor

Good lucky in your thread mate!

February 13th 2019, 11:47 CET
Assadhere

Hey, I'm fairly new to this server. Also made a rookstayer on Elana. I think the only solution to being able to accomplish this quest would be to have some other little build up quests? Where players can maybe get some fire protection items? I think that would make it a little bit easier but still hard. Trolls drop silver amulets that give 10% earth protection, maybe add some monster or quest that drops/gives dragon necklace? Or just lower the damage output of those specific fire elementals?

I watched this video: Mastercores - The Executioner Quest , and some of the players in there instantly died from the fire elementals.. 

Just my two cents :) 

February 14th 2019, 22:31 CET
Amalacyoso

By Assadhere

Hey, I'm fairly new to this server. Also made a rookstayer on Elana. I think the only solution to being able to accomplish this quest would be to have some other little build up quests? Where players can maybe get some fire protection items? I think that would make it a little bit easier but still hard. Trolls drop silver amulets that give 10% earth protection, maybe add some monster or quest that drops/gives dragon necklace? Or just lower the damage output of those specific fire elementals?

I watched this video: Mastercores - The Executioner Quest , and some of the players in there instantly died from the fire elementals.. 

Just my two cents :) 

I think that would be a great idea. If not, so will you be able to do this quest only lvl 100+

February 14th 2019, 22:57 CET
Winkipop

Maybe making it possible to gather some burst arrows and ih runes in rook is a good step towards making this quest doable

February 16th 2019, 13:06 CET
Mazza
Tutor

If Marcus' idea of improving life fluids for knights gets implemented, then that will also improve the chances of completing this quest too

February 16th 2019, 13:50 CET
Kiloffk

It's "The Executener Quest", not "The Executioner Quest"...

February 17th 2019, 22:05 CET
GM Laylee
Gamemaster

Geetings,

It's a reasonable proposal it seams, i'll ask around.

Sincerely,
GM Laylee

Last edited by GM Laylee on February 19th 2019, 02:51 CET
February 19th 2019, 02:42 CET
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)