Switching server/world, making 1 alive again
Thread in Chit Chat started by Rotkind, February 12th 2019, 09:50 CEST
Page:
Rotkind

Hey guys!

Most ppl are here for getting out every possible quest or task there is. Other word RPG. Thats why me and some mates planning to switch to the server "Elana" at the end of februari. Im on Azera and it is peacefull, but i want to see more grouping up with bigger teams.

A server were most ppl work together to get the normal and hopefully "more" custom quests done.

Would be nice to make 1 server back alive, and as if world tranfer from Elana to Azera would not be possible, i ask you Azerians to think about making the tranfer to Elana. 

The ppl on Elana are waiting for us to do it, and we will make the POI quest after the end of februari.

Eventough, it would be nice for the admins and Marcus to make us some more content to work trough and keep the game fun for a long time.

Greets Rotkind

February 12th 2019, 09:50 CEST
Erikiru

Sound like a plan! I would like to see the Admins make that content, and even think about a cheaper / free character tranfer so everybody has this chance to make the tranfer ^^

February 12th 2019, 10:06 CEST
Rotkind

By Erikiru
Sound like a plan! I would like to see the Admins make that content, and even think about a cheaper / free character tranfer so everybody has this chance to make the tranfer ^^

Thats an awesome idea!

February 12th 2019, 10:07 CEST
Thunder Rain

good idea! I'd like to play like a team and do big quests, bosses.

February 12th 2019, 10:10 CEST
Hueuehuy

We're awaiting your arrival! :) looking forward to more people for bigger quests and mysteries, the circle is open for anyone.

February 12th 2019, 10:14 CEST
Mike Hunt

yes you are all welcome :) but pls no douches :( we all just want to have fun!

February 12th 2019, 10:37 CEST
Zikco

You are very welcome to Elana, I know I would love some bigger team hunts/boss fights and I am sure the people above me in this thread are aswell =)

BR/
Ion

February 12th 2019, 11:00 CEST
Master Koxu

I would love to Play but number of people that I can hunt with is really low :/ no motivation to Play :c 
anyway I don't have money for transfer

February 12th 2019, 11:49 CEST
GM Laylee
Gamemaster

Your all welcome in Fidia :)

February 12th 2019, 16:54 CEST
Bucket

The thought have crossed my mind I must admit. Would cost a fortune to move all the makers along with me tho. 

February 13th 2019, 05:58 CEST
Mike Hunt

By Bucket
The thought have crossed my mind I must admit. Would cost a fortune to move all the makers along with me tho. 

Making a lvl 15 ish maker takes no more than like 20 mins or so, and if you have more makers on the same account, you would need a pretty big house with lots of beds for them, so a counter-offer to that would be to just potentially move your main and do some makers before transfers are available

i transfered like 80k to Rotkind Second (assuming its Rotkind’s secondary char hehe, if not then gg on scamming me :-( ) so new starters should have a little capital at least

Last edited by Mike Hunt on February 13th 2019, 08:51 CEST
February 13th 2019, 08:50 CEST
Bucket

By Mike Hunt

Making a lvl 15 ish maker takes no more than like 20 mins or so, and if you have more makers on the same account, you would need a pretty big house with lots of beds for them, so a counter-offer to that would be to just potentially move your main and do some makers before transfers are available

i transfered like 80k to Rotkind Second (assuming its Rotkind’s secondary char hehe, if not then gg on scamming me :-( ) so new starters should have a little capital at least

I have a few makers above level 40 and a house with 5 beds so a lot of runes is coming that way for me :) but we'll see, I feel very tempted to go Elana

February 13th 2019, 16:33 CEST
Dunder
Tutor

Elana is always looking for more players! Feel free to msg me ingame if you decide to start the server before the transfer :) 

February 14th 2019, 09:45 CEST
Skullord
Tutor

You are just Genius ! 

Greatest idea ever heard. Everyone will go to non pvp !

/Skullord

February 14th 2019, 15:55 CEST
Amigos

By Skullord

You are just Genius ! 

/Skullord

YESS!!!! VERY GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

February 14th 2019, 19:17 CEST
Rotkind

By Mike Hunt

Ye it was me m8! Already gave away 40k to new starters.

Btw i heared that the transfer will be possible at feb the 18th. So hang on! :) 

February 14th 2019, 22:00 CEST
Rotkind

By Skullord

You are just Genius ! 

/Skullord

February 14th 2019, 22:03 CEST
Ghalen

dont like this idea, you guys who transfers will make azera more dead as it alrdy is..

February 16th 2019, 09:57 CEST
Sebus

No one is going there its bad idea. We are trying to bring people back to azera, help community, also organize quests already we are more and more on azera so if somone want to start you are all welcome Just write to any 100+ char for Base eq and wepon Hope in this weekend 100+ online 

February 21st 2019, 12:22 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)