I got incorrectly banned by the system
Thread in Game Support started by Banned Pax, February 10th 2019, 20:11 CET
Page:
Banned Pax

I was banned for breaking the rule 3b (auto-loot), can a GM explain me what I did to get banned, some kind of proof? so you can fix the system, since it failed banning a legit player.

I'll provide some context:

Im from Chile, latin america, I decided with a group of friends to play in Benera because we have less ping there, we cant play in Brazil servers because we dont speak portuguese.

In Benera I play with 150-180 ms, but every 15 seconds or so my ping spikes to 1000+ms mainly because my wi-fi channel overlaps with the neighbors (I explain the ping issue because maybe its relevant in the ban)

When the ban happened I was killing the minotaurs in the minotaur tower at Darashia with some bp of great fireball, so it was pretty quick, one rune to clear one floor, after I killed all the minotaurs of a floor it was time to loot, opened the corpses pick up the gold and eat the meat and drop the plate shields on the ground, which I then placed in a bag to push it to the city and make more gold. I was doing this when i got banned for auto-loot, I had like 10 bags of plate shields in a backpack on the floor and was pushing more plate shield and a brass armor near it to store them.

Hope this provides more help towards fixing the system so I can play again without fearing this could happen again.

I sent a support ticket 24hrs ago and was left on read

February 10th 2019, 20:11 CET
Master Koxu

It is not first time when system bans legit players :) wait 3-4 days and you will unbanned.

February 10th 2019, 21:52 CET
Nanzur

Friend of mine got banned for AIMBOT on an EK while hunting frost dragons with hmm using the battle. And they said it was legit ROFL
Good luck nonetheless

February 11th 2019, 11:05 CET
Mccloud

bro they got u eatin beans

unban this guy

February 11th 2019, 19:10 CET
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)