MasterCores are looking to hire Advertise Managers
Thread in News started by Marcus, January 18th 2019, 14:35 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

MasterCores is now actively looking to hire advertisement managers.

As an advertisement manager you work with advertising MasterCores in any way you can imagine and that may bring result.
You decide yourself how to go through with it and how consistent you're going to be.

Being an advertisement manager has nothing to do with support or other things in MasterCores. Your only duty is to advertise the game.

The income of an advertisement manager is performance based. The better you do, the more you get paid!
Twice as good results yields double payment. As simple as that!
An advertisement manager position is fairly well paid.

The only requirement to be an advertisement manager is that your work shows result.

If you think you can reach out to many people, or that you have ideas how to make effective advertising, send us an application to become an advertisement manager!

Include in application:

• Who are you?
  • Why do you think you'd be able to make a successful advertisement manager?

Send the application to: application@mastercores.com
Use the title: application advertise manager

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

January 18th 2019, 14:35 CEST
Maninhos
Tutor

Rent a b-34 and drop mastercores panflets all over the world ww2 style

January 18th 2019, 15:15 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Maninhos
Rent a b-34 and drop mastercores panflets all over the world ww2 style

Hehe, if it was so easy

Hiring advertisers, expecting advertising like

But get

January 18th 2019, 16:59 CEST
Ezoteriusz
Tutor

there were people who was doing that for free like "Syndabock" or "fille aka nifz" they both were streaming mastercores, one get delate for selling some cash other for login in 4mc for mistake both of them get delated. Maybe selling gold for rl money was not good idea thats truee, i dont support it BUT its normal on every OT medivia / classictibia and others you cant change it also here. Let me performance how economy on every sverver looks like.
War teams are fighting, they dont have time to make runes and cash so they buying them mostly from venezualian poor guys. + cuz of streaming wars on twitch or youtube randoms also start to play just to enjoey serwer.
Also there is some people ususly polish who are playing just to exp and sell char to some rich guy and them make another one. ALL of them NEED TO BUY PREMMY and we have like 400 people online atleast.

Also making few serwer was not good idea better maybe try to make proxy and move servers to Europe and North America.    Keep 2 on Europe and 2 on north america

hope you understand me well ;/ 

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY KIND OF BREAKING THE RULES like BUYING CHARS / CASH OR RUNES! 

January 18th 2019, 18:54 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Ezoteriusz
there were people who was doing that for free like "Syndabock" or "fille aka nifz" they both were streaming mastercores, one get delate for selling some cash other for login in 4mc for mistake both of them get delated. Maybe selling gold for rl money was not good idea thats truee, i dont support it BUT its normal on every OT medivia / classictibia and others you cant change it also here. Let me performance how economy on every sverver looks like.
War teams are fighting, they dont have time to make runes and cash so they buying them mostly from venezualian poor guys. + cuz of streaming wars on twitch or youtube randoms also start to play just to enjoey serwer.
Also there is some people ususly polish who are playing just to exp and sell char to some rich guy and them make another one. ALL of them NEED TO BUY PREMMY and we have like 400 people online atleast.

Also making few serwer was not good idea better maybe try to make proxy and move servers to Europe and North America.    Keep 2 on Europe and 2 on north america

hope you understand me well ;/ 

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY KIND OF BREAKING THE RULES like BUYING CHARS / CASH OR RUNES! 

Making multiple worlds isn't a mistake,
I want people to have a nearby world with lowest possible latency, along with that people can switch worlds if they get into troubles (getting hunted etc, or generally can't stand some other group).

MasterCores is more serious, than just to have 1 world with a bunch of proxies, we're not here to money-milk and then left everything fade away like other OTs, we aim big, and we're going to continue do that, no matter the player count

January 18th 2019, 19:32 CEST
Ezoteriusz
Tutor

Maybe look at it from bussiness side how much you need to pay for brazilian host? and how much you can get back? im sure that you treat it as a business more money you earn = more can you invest but this is my opinion.

Lets think how we can bring people back ? Unban all who get banned for buying / sharing char? Meybe lets think about "Tabularaza" for everyplayer who ever play and get ban? what we can lose? Or change rules dont straight away delate people give warnings / bans / delate should be finality.

January 18th 2019, 19:46 CEST
Twish

Cool

Last edited by Twish on January 21st 2019, 22:17 CEST
January 18th 2019, 20:20 CEST
Jbellojf

Hello Marcus, i dont wanna to apply or something but i'd like to suggest you to try to contact @cateroide (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVSyhmC4RJ0_S3M-K5N56g), he has a lot of followers in his youtube channel, by the way im talking about brazilian players, and he just made a video playing nostalrius few days ago, maybe if you try to make some partnership with him, it could be nice to grow the numbers of brazilians players

January 21st 2019, 18:23 CEST
Shepherd

By Marcus

Making multiple worlds isn't a mistake,
I want people to have a nearby world with lowest possible latency, along with that people can switch worlds if they get into troubles (getting hunted etc, or generally can't stand some other group).

MasterCores is more serious, than just to have 1 world with a bunch of proxies, we're not here to money-milk and then left everything fade away like other OTs, we aim big, and we're going to continue do that, no matter the player count

Nice, keep the good work!

This server is the best classic tibia server i've played.

January 21st 2019, 21:19 CEST
Mazza
Tutor

By Shepherd

Nice, keep the good work!

This server is the best classic tibia server i've played.

+1

January 22nd 2019, 02:01 CEST
Sehquice

I in my opinion what is delaying the server is the runes. Have to make makers to run or find someone who sells runes and not use for themselves. I think I could sell runes in npc after all the problem is not the money you have the money for runes but getting behind players is frustrating. UH1x = bp 2.5k sd1x = bp 7k Same price that is marketed can be placed in npc.

February 1st 2019, 13:22 CEST
Sehquice

The price could vary from server to server, in demera where play a bp of uh is in the average 2.5k. They could do so the runes made by players would have double the load than those of npc, for example sd made by 2x players and bought from npc 1x

February 1st 2019, 13:36 CEST
Master Koxu

12:26 Gabriel Silverpil: GO MASTERCORES BEST OT EVER !!!!  FREE ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE 20 FIRST WHO MSG WARMONGER SORENTIONO  .... FULL RARESET DONT PLAY THIS PK OT    (GOOD EXP STAGE)   SERVER AZERA

Trade Chat on Classicus.

February 2nd 2019, 12:31 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)