MasterCores NON-PVP worlds launching in early January
Thread in News started by Marcus, December 26th 2018, 17:08 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

On January 4, 16:00 we're launching our two first NON-PVP worlds Elana (EU) and Fidia (USA)!

NON-PVP worlds:
These worlds are perfect for you who are more of a RPG player than a PK player.
Of course these worlds offer guild wars for people who still at some point would like some PVP action.
But in general, people can play and mind their own business without being scared they might become a target of random killer players.

Character World Transfers:
Transfer from and to these worlds will not be possible for some time (this include transfer between them).
And notice, if you plan on transferring to them in the future, that you can only transfer characters to a world with equal PVP-restrictions or stricter.
Which means once you're in a NON-PVP world, you can only transfer to other NON-PVP worlds.

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

December 26th 2018, 17:08 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

Stay on topic and have nice manners.
Best way to avoid getting posts deleted.

December 26th 2018, 17:21 CEST
Gurz

And there will be no BR server?

December 26th 2018, 17:34 CEST
Weyker

That's awesome Marcus! Many people were expecting non-pvp worlds like these. I have 2 questions:

1 - Will you edit some maps like the hydra's task entrance, or modify it in some way? Because there's a spot there where a player can block the exit and trap everyone inside just by staying still, and if it's a non-pvp world I can see how this might become a problem because no one will be able to remove the player from there.

2 - I play in Demera because a Brazilian hosted server is better for my ping, I like the idea of a non-pvp world so much that I'm inclined to play with worse ping (200~300) just to get started. So the question is, should we be expecting a Brazilian server soon? Since the world transfers are still blocked, it'd be quite sad to start leveling a character and all of a sudden a new, better server (for me) is released.

December 26th 2018, 17:34 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Gurz
And there will be no BR server?

Not at the moment
a NON-PVP world may open in Brazil if there's a huge request for it and that the current NON-PVP world is is going well.

Having a dedicated server in Brazil is crazy expensive (700+ Euro/Monthly per World)

By Weyker
That's awesome Marcus! Many people were expecting non-pvp worlds like these. I have 2 questions:

1 - Will you edit some maps like the hydra's task entrance, or modify it in some way? Because there's a spot there where a player can block the exit and trap everyone inside just by staying still, and if it's a non-pvp world I can see how this might become a problem because no one will be able to remove the player from there.

2 - I play in Demera because a Brazilian hosted server is better for my ping, I like the idea of a non-pvp world so much that I'm inclined to play with worse ping (200~300) just to get started. So the question is, should we be expecting a Brazilian server soon? Since the world transfers are still blocked, it'd be quite sad to start leveling a character and all of a sudden a new, better server (for me) is released.

Lovely to hear

1:
Since today, you can walk through players and summons if you are unable to attack them.
Which means in PZ, Zones of No-PVP and on NON-PVP worlds.
And obviously, walkiing through summons in PVP-worlds isn't possible, since you can always attack summons there as they can't enter PZ

2:
Like I answered above, a Non-PVP Brazilian world may come, if they are successful, mostly due to the high costs of starting a world in Brazil

Sincerely,
Marcus

Last edited by Marcus on December 26th 2018, 17:41 CEST
December 26th 2018, 17:38 CEST
Syndabock

Dear Marcus,

This is Very a Nice Idea! But Please! If you make New Outfits dont make anymore This New 8.6 Styl make somthing like realesta or Classicus or this Ots with a Retro New Outfit!

and Lets make a Small Mastercores.com TRAILER OF THIS SERVER THAT PLAYERS AGAIN COMES Activ i hope when realesta and this ots die that the players come back! becouse the Fund is gonna die becouse we cant hunt much on new spwan!

I mean hold it oldschool but new updates are very nice and STOP delet ppl for all shit bro its not more fun i lose 3x a full team becouse players leave like this and the biggest Problems i mean i stand i dont care but   we cant buy runes and only 2 clients are allowd -.- soo if a high level what need 1,5 milion exp to get 1 level need make first 4-5 days runes are sick -.-  bro make somthing  plx!

and i hope very much but very very much! you will fix somthing nice here that we can play here very nice :) i mean i trust you iam since begin here BUT PLEASE  iam 1000% TRUSTED   GIVE ME tutor or somthing or somone else i dont care who can kick this players who SELL RUNES OF REAL CASH :S

December 26th 2018, 17:43 CEST
Nanzur

This is cool.
A request: move testera to USA because its the middle ground for latency to everyone, therefore more people can test properly.

December 26th 2018, 17:51 CEST
GM Laylee
Gamemaster

:o   Can't wait to start fresh and go slaying rats in the sewers of Thais uninterrupted now.  XD

December 26th 2018, 18:38 CEST
Dornzera

We dont have enough players for the worlds we had, now we got more worlds. Well, I think you have to invest on publicity, because we need more players.

And about what Syndabock said: we have to do something about who's selling runes for real cash. Thats unaccpetable. That ruins the game :\

I think every player envolved on this, who buys, and who sells (even the main char, if you know who is it), have to be deleted!

December 26th 2018, 18:56 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Dornzera
We dont have enough players for the worlds we had, now we got more worlds. Well, I think you have to invest on publicity, because we need more players.

And about what Syndabock said: we have to do something about who's selling runes for real cash. Thats unaccpetable. That ruins the game :\

I think every player envolved on this, who buys, and who sells (even the main char, if you know who is it), have to be deleted!

The new world wont split the current player base, the new worlds will attract players that's currently not playing MasterCores.
When those worlds goes live, MasterCores will peak once more and finally, players has worlds to go to without having to be bothered by random pkers.

Quite a number of players have requested NON-PVP for quite some time, even before the launch of MasterCores.
But it was decided already from the begining that NON-PVP would open second, a while after the Open-PVP worlds

Also, for the new worlds, there are massmails going out about it, (more than 25k mails).
On top of that, we'll have top advertisements on otservlist, and a few other places, so we are working on publicity

In future, we will start attracting brand new players as well, people who never tried Tibia, but we're not quite there yet.. but we'll be there in the future

December 26th 2018, 19:05 CEST
Knows

Wow that's pretty cool!

Will it be possible to skill train with summons from other players (If we're in the same party for example)?

December 26th 2018, 19:08 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Knows
Wow that's pretty cool!

Will it be possible to skill train with summons from other players (If we're in the same party for example)?

At the moment you can only attack summons of players if you're in a war against the player (guild war)

December 26th 2018, 19:33 CEST
Fearou

Thank you :) People often think tibia is just pvp.. It is not and I am glad you have noticed this fact. No bots+ non-pvp server is just the thing I was looking for, you did great. Keep on the awesome job you are doing :)

December 26th 2018, 21:27 CEST
Torjalyy

Awesome idea! Hope we can build a great community in this new server. Did you however think about things like blocking, luring and looting? In non pvp servers these things happen more often because there are no consequences

December 26th 2018, 22:08 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Fearou
Thank you :) People often think tibia is just pvp.. It is not and I am glad you have noticed this fact. No bots+ non-pvp server is just the thing I was looking for, you did great. Keep on the awesome job you are doing :)

Lovely to hear, Thank you

By Torjalyy
Awesome idea! Hope we can build a great community in this new server. Did you however think about things like blocking, luring and looting? In non pvp servers these things happen more often because there are no consequences

Blocking wont be possible, as if you check today's changelog you can now walk through players that you can't attack (including their summons if you can't attack those either).
Luring is same as earlier, it's possible, but the amount of work to lure something really "good", with chance of people getting in the way and kill the lured creature, making the chance for it a lot lower.
Looting, it's same as normal as well, sure there's gonna be some thieving, but in general I hope people is decent enough to show other players respect

December 26th 2018, 22:20 CEST
Oldsmok

By Marcus

Not at the moment
a NON-PVP world may open in Brazil if there's a huge request for it and that the current NON-PVP world is is going well.

Having a dedicated server in Brazil is crazy expensive (700+ Euro/Monthly per World)

Lovely to hear

1:
Since today, you can walk through players and summons if you are unable to attack them.
Which means in PZ, Zones of No-PVP and on NON-PVP worlds.
And obviously, walkiing through summons in PVP-worlds isn't possible, since you can always attack summons there as they can't enter PZ

2:
Like I answered above, a Non-PVP Brazilian world may come, if they are successful, mostly due to the high costs of starting a world in Brazil

Sincerely,
Marcus

server in Brazil please

December 27th 2018, 02:12 CEST
Hunterpopo

FINALLY!!!!

I was looking for a 7.4 NON-PvP server, almost impossible to find one of those. THANK YOU FOR THAT!

December 27th 2018, 06:59 CEST
Mike Hunt

Fun stuff man, i’ll come back after new years then and check it out :-)
see y’all in a week or so! 

December 27th 2018, 10:41 CEST
Skalmold

By Hunterpopo
FINALLY!!!!

I was looking for a 7.4 NON-PvP server, almost impossible to find one of those. THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Me too...finally a non pvp server :D

December 27th 2018, 13:01 CEST
Tajsman

Hello, according to me, creating a non-pvp world is a good idea, but right now, in my opinion, you should focus on downloading players through actions that will awaken in people the rivalry that is the best driving force in trga type games.
It seems to me that it would be better to allocate 700 euros for cash prizes for given achievements in the game.
Forgive me English, I wrote with a translator.
Greets.

December 27th 2018, 17:45 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)