Winter Update 2018 - Going live !
Thread in News started by Ralumbi, December 20th 2018, 00:04 CET
Page:
Ralumbi
Administrator

Greetings MasterCorians !

While the temperature in quite some parts of the globe is dropping down below 'zero' degrees Celsius we have been working hard to create an exclusive MasterCores production content update ! This time of course as you might have seen the teasers from the past weeks... The theme will be in snow and ice. What is a new island with new content without an story?

Barbarians.... these damn barbarians....... The barbarians are known as travellers, they have been sailing and sailing from island to island and conquered one after the other.. Until.. Heimdir.... home... they called it home. They had food, they had water, and enough resources to create houses for themselves and create warmth from the fur of the animals in the area. This is not the only reason barbarians called it home.
They had challenge, from young to old and beyond.. The true warriors have been to battle and only a few came back.. And when they came back they had stories to tell, Not just stories.. They were cold and cruel, deep into the mountains, tales of quests, strange and only for those who were worthy. Not everyone could pass. They have spoken about wild animals, weird creatures and a lot of everything... What the actual story was we want you to find out as the barbarians... Yes... were always drunk.

Few noticeable changes
  •     Older items have been touched to balance to game
  •     Envenom rune have been reallocated to a different rune, a new rune (they will automatically be changed)

Included in update

•     New creatures
  •     New items
  •     New runes
  •     New ammunitions
  •     New tasks
  •     New outfits and addons
  •     New raids
  •     New quests
  •     New mysteries
  •     New bosses

MasterCores wishes you a wonderful Christmas !

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

Last edited by Marcus on December 20th 2018, 09:53 CET
December 20th 2018, 00:04 CET
Ekoin

Superior! THANKS!

December 20th 2018, 11:25 CET
Tajsman

Nice! :)

December 20th 2018, 11:33 CET
Rotkind

Awesome!! Thanks!

December 20th 2018, 11:33 CET
Rotkind

Merry Christmas to the staff to :]

December 20th 2018, 11:34 CET
Mazza

marcus you are a fking legend for giving us pallys new ammo

merry christmas

cant wait to explore

December 20th 2018, 12:18 CET
Phill

awesomeeeeeeeee

December 20th 2018, 12:32 CET
Rising

You might want to change the "Sword of the Lord" to the right weapon type

Atk: 52
Def: 26
Weapon: club
Type: one-handed
Weight: 95.00 oz

December 20th 2018, 13:03 CET
Nect

@Marcus

If u dont put vocation limit on your itens, like robes for sorcerer and druid and etc, a knight with ml 5 would be able to use magic walls.. isnt that abusive?

December 20th 2018, 13:46 CET
Goblin Slayerr

Merry Christmas everyone. Lets all enjoy this new gift of a update. ^^

December 20th 2018, 14:57 CET
Marcus
Administrator

By Rising

You might want to change the "Sword of the Lord" to the right weapon type

Yeah noticed that, and fixed,
thanks

December 20th 2018, 15:12 CET
Sapequei

Nice Update.

testera wrong.

look my ticket please.

December 20th 2018, 15:20 CET
Notorious

By Nect
@Marcus

If u dont put vocation limit on your itens, like robes for sorcerer and druid and etc, a knight with ml 5 would be able to use magic walls.. isnt that abusive?

A knight needs something to keep it from being boring and most knights in war will be capable of mwalls ! They should be able to !

December 20th 2018, 17:17 CET
Hixer

ICICLE is BUGGED.
I bought the icicle rune spell with my druid in ankrahmun but it says i dont know the spell (i already bought it, even the npc tells that).

December 20th 2018, 17:18 CET
Nect

By Notorious

A knight needs something to keep it from being boring and most knights in war will be capable of mwalls ! They should be able to !

I fully agree with u!
thats why focus cape can be used by them!

They should work hard to get ml 8 and gain 1 magic lvl to use mwall.
The way it is right now, knights can get 4 magic lvls bro..
A knight with ml 8 can go to ml 12.. dont know if u are aware of what this means.

December 20th 2018, 17:22 CET
Huckleberry

Nothing against new content, but you need to be strict to old Tibia style.

Axe should have more atk and less def (SCA/D-lance); sword should have better defense but less atk (SOV/GS); club cheapest but hard to get a better one.

If you put the same stats for the best one-handed weapon... it's just silly. Why should I train axe if the best sword has the same atk and better def? Actually it's better to start with club which is cheap and easy to get and end with an equally powerful weapon at late game.

For most people it may sound like nonsense, but it's the kind of thing that defines your character at start. At least for old style players.

Last edited by Huckleberry on December 20th 2018, 18:17 CET
December 20th 2018, 18:14 CET
Torjalyy

Man I love the barbarian addons so much, that was my favorite skin in 8.6 and older. Thank you for adding that!!!

i cant say much about the new area as I am still exploring the rest and doing as many tasks as I can (while collecting stuff for the barbarian addons ofc). Enough content to be kept busy for a long time! 

The avalanche rune might be a bit too op but has a 150 mana cost so will be more waste hunting with it, makes it balanced in my opinion. 

December 20th 2018, 22:05 CET
Karuzel

I like new content, but have some humble suggestions for pally stuff.

1- Conjure Power bolt (200 of mana for 2 bolts really is not worth, at least they should be 4 power bolts for 200 of mana)
2- Piercing Bolt should be loot of the dwarf soldier. 
3- Distance weapons should have any % of precision or atack. (only + distance is not atractive at all)

December 20th 2018, 22:10 CET
Rookie

Something added on Rookgaard? or this takes too much time to spawn one npc who offer tasks or giving chance to make druid paws/citizen backpack addon. Rook community was alive for some time, we have got 200+ characters who stayed there and still nobody did The Executener Quest. I hope some of them will back if you make antyhing on this small island

December 20th 2018, 22:11 CET
Sargauth

By Karuzel
I like new content, but have some humble suggestions for pally stuff.

1- Conjure Power bolt (200 of mana for 2 bolts really is not worth, at least they should be 4 power bolts for 200 of mana)
2- Piercing Bolt should be loot of the dwarf soldier. 
3- Distance weapons should have any % of precision or atack. (only + distance is not atractive at all)

Dude, this update wasnt supposed to become like cipsoft.
There were minor changes adapted to the server mechanics and version. Just sayin'
[]'s

December 20th 2018, 23:49 CET
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)