Demera issues
Thread in News started by Marcus, December 6th 2018, 15:07 CET
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

Demera have been under a lot of attacks and have been having a lot of connection issues lately.
We've been in contact with the hosting company to get this resolved.

At a moment, it seemed they solved it but that changed after 20 minutes of no issues.

Luckily, I've taken another steps meanwhile.. yesterday to be more accurate.
I've ordered a dedicated from another hosting company in Brazil that I'm going to test out.
The new dedicated haven't arrived yet, but should arrive tonight/tomorrow.

Once it come I will need a few hours to set it up, install everything needed and connect it properly, after that I will move Demera to it and we try it out.
Hopefully, that company can handle the attacks better.

There will be an exp even for Demera due to all lost "playable" days.
It will be 50% and will remain a few days, starting from when we have confirmed Demera is safe from connection issues.

Meanwhile I've made temporarily protection
If you lagg too hard, or get disconnected, the character will be kicked out of the game.

Edit Dec 07 2018 :
New dedicated for Demera has arrived and I'm working on setting it up so Demera can be transfered today.

Edit
Demera is back online!
I still have some work to do, if everything is fine within a few hours, the 50% exp event will start in Demera.
It will be announced once it starts.

Last edited by Marcus on December 7th 2018, 12:15 CET
December 6th 2018, 15:07 CET
Master Koxu

Let's transfer to Demera

December 6th 2018, 15:15 CET
Carlinhos

FREE LAGS e KICKS ! :(

December 6th 2018, 15:27 CET
Dimitri Soap

Still Happening Marcus 

December 6th 2018, 15:27 CET
Like Boss

How do I go hunting if the lag continues?

December 6th 2018, 15:28 CET
Eltinho

Still the problems of the kick GM Marcus! ;/

December 6th 2018, 15:29 CET
Suedinhoo

no play more very sux server lag and down all day -.- i dead

December 6th 2018, 15:30 CET
Dimitri Soap

By Marcus

Demera has the latest few days suffered a lot of connection issues that was caused by attacks.
This was resolved today after a lot of attempts blocking the attacks and prevent this from happening in the future.

Due to the many "playable" days Demera has lost, a little exp bonus is fair.

From now on, and until server-save of Monday morning all monsters will yield 50% more experience.
NOTICE! This event is only for Demera due to it's many issues it have had for multiple days.

Sincerely,
Marcus

Marcus, on October 23th you guys said about a transfer to another Host on São Paulo, in at least 10 days. It's Been passed that. What's happening? 
Not only the 50% exp, we are losing Premium Days cause we can't play. So please, take on cosideration not only the Dying on the Kick issue, but the Premmy days too. 

December 6th 2018, 15:35 CET
Furieri

Lag and kick is still happening, we can´t hunt because of kicks and lags. please solve the host problem first and then give us exp event to compensation.

December 6th 2018, 15:39 CET
Bankh

Is it possible to male a system like rl tibia that detects when theres mass connections problems and gives 0% death penalty? Because kicks are still happening.... cant play

December 6th 2018, 15:39 CET
Kempes

Kicks + kicks + kicks... we cant play , the problems are still happening

December 6th 2018, 15:45 CET
Carlinhos

Losing Skill and Xp and premium account days, kick problems still unresolved, in 1 minute more than 5 kicks! 

December 6th 2018, 15:46 CET
Kempes

no matter if the xp rate is 500% , its imposible to play!!!

December 6th 2018, 16:10 CET
Draviel

As we all know, our country has one of the worst internet services from all world, due to governmental regulations made by Anatel that turns impossible a free market and development of the technology as in other countries. Due to that, and the malice of other companies/players that attempt to nuke Mastercores servers everyday, we'll have to be patience and to wait until the problem is solved. We can see the Staff is focused to solve that, so lets wait until this is solved.
If anyone knows how to help the community/server to solve those issues, we all would be glad to hear it

That's my opinion

December 6th 2018, 17:05 CET
Marcus
Administrator

I canceled the exp event, so people aren't trying to get out and use it in case of more kicks.

I've also updated the main post about the issues, steps taken and that exp bonus will come as soon Demera is declared safe

December 6th 2018, 17:19 CET
Winkipop

By Draviel
As we all know, our country has one of the worst internet services from all world, due to governmental regulations made by Anatel that turns impossible a free market and development of the technology as in other countries. Due to that, and the malice of other companies/players that attempt to nuke Mastercores servers everyday, we'll have to be patience and to wait until the problem is solved. We can see the Staff is focused to solve that, so lets wait until this is solved.
If anyone knows how to help the community/server to solve those issues, we all would be glad to hear it

That's my opinion

+1
well put, sir

December 6th 2018, 17:22 CET
Paltamad

I die by lag, I don't have time to read all the time the forum. I was relogged on Lobu near dwarf's bridge and there was a GS, lol. I want my things back or I just have to leave this because isn't serious.

Thanks

December 6th 2018, 18:19 CET
Furieri

By Draviel

That's my opinion

REP+++ Well sayd

December 6th 2018, 18:21 CET
Kaique Nerdiando

How many time to Demera comes back online?

35 minutes offline.

December 6th 2018, 21:25 CET
Nevoeiro

We are losing Premium Days cause we can't play. So please, take on cosideration the Premmy days too. 

December 6th 2018, 22:53 CET
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)