Cheaters, Account Traders, Item Seller, Staff being called corrupt.
Thread in News started by Marcus, November 26th 2018, 12:24 CET
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

Cheaters
We've always wanted the game to be clean and fair, and it started like that.
However since MasterCores grew to be very popular, a lot of bot devs followed starting to develop bots to go around all security measurements against bots.
This created a little plague of various cheaters (most of them farmers).

However I designed a brand new detection system to take care of them, which has been working very well since.
We've deleted more than 2,400 accounts in less than 2 months for cheating, and many accounts are still being deleted daily for cheating.

Account traders, item sellers (for values outside MasterCores)
We want a clean and fair game, that means selling/buying accounts/items for values outside MasterCores are treated as cheating.
Because in a way, it is.
MasterCores is a game of skill, not a game of wallets.
So for a good while, we've been tracking these kind of people and deleting all of their accounts.

So pay attention, selling items/accounts for values outside MasterCores and you risk getting everything you've ever own in MasterCores deleted.

Now some people may think deletion for selling accs/items is bit harsh.
But is it really?.. no.
Consider an item seller, lets say someone is trying to sell 1,000,000 gp.
If he gets banished.. of course he'll wait for the ban to be lifted, and try sell again, just being a little more careful.
Banishing someone for selling accs/items, will only result in they'll try to be more sneaky, knowing worst that can happen is banishment.

Many people have tried to make money off MasterCores by gathering and selling items.
But if we really wanted people to be able to buy their items and characters for money, we'd have a bigger web-shop.
But now we want a long-lasting, clean and fair game, and so we intend to keep it.

Also to add how serious some of the cheating is, here's an article about Venezuelans trying to farm and cheat in games to earn money,
Reading this and you may realize how serious it is trying to keep the game clean from these kind of things, as they ruin economies and upset the balance of the game.
Bloomberg.com -Desperate Venezuelans.

Staff being called corrupt:
Of course, as people get their accounts deleted for various of mischief (cheating, selling accs/items) they start to call the staff corrupt.
And to be honest, I've so far seen 2 people in MasterCores that were honest about they used cheats and were sorry for it.
The rest, have been doing/saying everything between heaven and earth, how they've never cheated a day in their life.
And that's how cheaters are, they cheat.. they're not honest.. they'll never admit upon being punished that they were cheating.

Some goes for account/item sellers, they'll tell you the same story how they'd never sell anything for rl cash, yet they'd in private ask you for facebook, whatsapp and more so you can speak more privately and secure in hope that staff wont find out.

A lot of account/item traders has also called the staff corrupt for being deleted, and pointed at that rules of 2c, Forbidden Advertising is flagged as banishment and not deletion.
But completely ignore the fact that rules has a comment top of the site saying "your punishment may be more harsh than mentioned", and not to mention in description of rule 2c states below trades for real money "Breaking this rule may result in a total account deletion of all your accounts.".

So if you ever see people hating on MasterCores, calling it corrupt, you can bet it's people who's pissed that they filed to cheat in it.
I've already seen hundreds of those people, and they're nothing you'd be proud of.. how much shit they can talk only because they didn't get their wish granted.

Play Fair
If you are a true and fair player, MasterCores is your heaven!
If you have cheating in your nature, MasterCores is your nightmare!

Last edited by Ralumbi on November 26th 2018, 12:40 CET
November 26th 2018, 12:24 CET
Tamtam

your message is too long. But there is something you have forgotten, you have misled the rules, there is a written rule. we are sorry enough for this, we can not play on the server at the moment, our long labor has been wasted. I've been waiting for 7 days, we're waiting for you to fix this because of my break 2c rule, we realize our punishment, we hope you will help. Thanks

Minavand 

November 26th 2018, 12:50 CET
Syndabock

Dear Marcus of Course That ist a Good Idea!

But make a Email where ppl can send you Picture of Real sellers and give them a Small Reward for this or fix 
1-3 Tutors wihtout any commands only who can help ppl and report direct to you!

second iam dont use any BOT i hate it very much!
BUT somtimes a mouse recorder should be okee becouse ppl are Working and arent all 20+ years
in Real Tibia mouserecorder was allowed too. 
For make runes when u come from Work you need stand 10h on comouter to make rune is Hard!
i mean i dont need that iam ask for orher ppl becouse i see its hard now to find seller for uhs. Sd.  And more and alot pol fucked this up and they leave anf this leave is a shit readon alow somthing like this or allow 3 Clients that be eazyer or 4 to make runes and the real seller bann give your e mail i will help you!

and i wanna stand here and if i need stop as last player i will be here

and fix a INQ Quest or Somthing but a Hard Quest where ppl need 170+ becouse its hard when u done all poi eazy.  The fun is not here anymore!

November 26th 2018, 13:01 CET
Marcus
Administrator

By Tamtam
your message is too long. But there is something you have forgotten, you have misled the rules, there is a written rule. we are sorry enough for this, we can not play on the server at the moment, our long labor has been wasted. I've been waiting for 7 days, we're waiting for you to fix this because of my break 2c rule, we realize our punishment, we hope you will help. Thanks

Minavand 

Well, since you don't like reading things with multiple words in them I helped you to highlight the important things you missed.

By Syndabock
Dear Marcus of Course That ist a Good Idea!

But make a Email where ppl can send you Picture of Real sellers and give them a Small Reward for this or fix 
1-3 Tutors wihtout any commands only who can help ppl and report direct to you!

second iam dont use any BOT i hate it very much!
BUT somtimes a mouse recorder should be okee becouse ppl are Working and arent all 20+ years
in Real Tibia mouserecorder was allowed too. 
For make runes when u come from Work you need stand 10h on comouter to make rune is Hard!
i mean i dont need that iam ask for orher ppl becouse i see its hard now to find seller for uhs. Sd.  And more and alot pol fucked this up and they leave anf this leave is a shit readon alow somthing like this or allow 3 Clients that be eazyer or 4 to make runes and the real seller bann give your e mail i will help you!

and i wanna stand here and if i need stop as last player i will be here

and fix a INQ Quest or Somthing but a Hard Quest where ppl need 170+ becouse its hard when u done all poi eazy.  The fun is not here anymore!

Pictures can't be accepted anymore, not even videos.
Because there's a lot of people who fake them, and it have happened in other games very frequent that people get their enemies punished by faking pictures/videos.

And we already have people who's out looking for people who buy/sell things illegally so don't worry about that.

Mouse recorder is never okay.

New quests and content will come in winter update

November 26th 2018, 13:12 CET
Natedawg

Yes we all read the top part. But bottom line is that it's YOUR decision to delete people or not, every action you make the entire community sees it and thinks about it, and now we all see your true colors. Treat people how you wish to be treated, even if they are in the wrong.

I for one quit. The game was not thought out properly, 2x loot rate with physical protection equipment that drops as common as a mace from a rotworm and out performs the previous best eq in the game, mpa/g legs/dh. Not to mention spawns that are way too OP, extra warlocks in demona give a high lvl ms 900k - 1kk exp/hr and they profit from sds. Are you crazy? What ever man, have a good game. Someone please bring back medivia.

November 26th 2018, 13:27 CET
Tamtam

Marcus ı am sure after deletion you added the last sentence later on 2c. You know it. Pls Apply the previous rule. We want play your server long time.

November 26th 2018, 13:36 CET
Marcus
Administrator

By Natedawg
Yes we all read the top part. But bottom line is that it's YOUR decision to delete people or not, every action you make the entire community sees it and thinks about it, and now we all see your true colors. Treat people how you wish to be treated, even if they are in the wrong.

I for one quit. The game was not thought out properly, 2x loot rate with physical protection equipment that drops as common as a mace from a rotworm and out performs the previous best eq in the game, mpa/g legs/dh. Not to mention spawns that are way too OP, extra warlocks in demona give a high lvl ms 900k - 1kk exp/hr and they profit from sds. Are you crazy? What ever man, have a good game. Someone please bring back medivia.

1: player cheats
2: admin deletes
3: player: Yeah.. those are your true colors!!.. stupid corrupted admin that delete cheaters......

November 26th 2018, 14:13 CET
Tamtam

no one's aim is to fight, middle way should be found, be constructive. this server is nice and players want play ofc. Noone wanna play other servers atm
this is ur message marcus “I'm also the honest guy, I wouldn't lie, steal or hurt anyone for any reason. not by intention at least” dont forget it. 

November 26th 2018, 14:21 CET
Tamtam

Doesnt matter , ı like your server but your decision about me is not right

Last edited by Tamtam on November 26th 2018, 14:25 CET
November 26th 2018, 14:22 CET
No Filming

Last edited by No Filming on November 26th 2018, 15:07 CET
November 26th 2018, 14:39 CET
Slashi

Nice work !
Nice words

November 26th 2018, 15:54 CET
Derot

stfu.
You never been in Venezuela.
They have a hard political situation, you will this same in they place.

November 26th 2018, 16:29 CET
Lslkss

If you want cash go work then, what u expect in the life to sell runes and chars in a 2D game?? go work you only destroy the economy of this server i hope you all get deleted on your main chars aswell on every server doing the same medivia - classictibia now here go work guys.

November 26th 2018, 16:58 CET
Duxx

By Tamtam
Marcus ı am sure after deletion you added the last sentence later on 2c. You know it. Pls Apply the previous rule. We want play your server long time.
This is so true, read theses rules after the highest guy got deleted and said nothing about this then. Its funny how you two days ago went to demozus stream and flamed him in chat since ur so desperate to keep the players on this terrible server. Bet this is gonna get deleted in a minute since u cant handle criticism at all, but people should flee this server before they spend more time on a server thats gonna be dead in a month. See you guys on classictibia thats where me and my friends are going. 

November 27th 2018, 00:03 CET
Master Tamtam

I got old 2c rules photo in my laptop , so Marcus telling lie now ? Or you are honest ? We will see that , i will share photo everywhere

November 27th 2018, 06:05 CET
Grinchy

:)   Well spoken Marcus.  

Last edited by Grinchy on November 27th 2018, 09:39 CET
November 27th 2018, 06:47 CET
Sasasaq

Hello Marcus.

Well, I am signed with ALMOST everyhting You said :)

I just wanted to clear one thing, about Venezuelans players which ruins economy..

From one side, it is true, and it is easy for us to judge, that they are just ruining the game.. But we need to remember that most of those guys, was fighting for their lives, and their families, with completly NO money in pocket for at least food. I knew few guys from Venezuela, which played on Medivia.. and yes, they had a f***** farms of makers.. But I was still feeling sorry for them, that they NEED to make 100 characters in some game, just to survive in real life.. 

So at this point, I hope You can understand why they are doing it. It is still not okay for the rest of community, but I just wanted You guys to understand .. How is it like to feel hungry all day, Wwithout hope for anything..

November 27th 2018, 08:05 CET
Sasasaq

By Lslkss
If you want cash go work then, what u expect in the life to sell runes and chars in a 2D game?? go work you only destroy the economy of this server i hope you all get deleted on your main chars aswell on every server doing the same medivia - classictibia now here go work guys.

Please, use Your brain before You speak up.. If it would be so easy in Venezuela to just go to work, and make enough amount of cash to live for, it would be great for those guys.. But if You do not know the whole political situation in this country, please shut up..

November 27th 2018, 08:07 CET
Lisandristep

CM Lauri is racist .. And Marcus supports Xenophobia?

November 27th 2018, 10:24 CET
Matte

By Marcus

Cheaters
We've always wanted the game to be clean and fair, and it started like that.
However since MasterCores grew to be very popular, a lot of bot devs followed starting to develop bots to go around all security measurements against bots.
This created a little plague of various cheaters (most of them farmers).

However I designed a brand new detection system to take care of them, which has been working very well since.
We've deleted more than 2,400 accounts in less than 2 months for cheating, and many accounts are still being deleted daily for cheating.

Account traders, item sellers (for values outside MasterCores)
We want a clean and fair game, that means selling/buying accounts/items for values outside MasterCores are treated as cheating.
Because in a way, it is.
MasterCores is a game of skill, not a game of wallets.
So for a good while, we've been tracking these kind of people and deleting all of their accounts.

So pay attention, selling items/accounts for values outside MasterCores and you risk getting everything you've ever own in MasterCores deleted.

Now some people may think deletion for selling accs/items is bit harsh.
But is it really?.. no.
Consider an item seller, lets say someone is trying to sell 1,000,000 gp.
If he gets banished.. of course he'll wait for the ban to be lifted, and try sell again, just being a little more careful.
Banishing someone for selling accs/items, will only result in they'll try to be more sneaky, knowing worst that can happen is banishment.

Many people have tried to make money off MasterCores by gathering and selling items.
But if we really wanted people to be able to buy their items and characters for money, we'd have a bigger web-shop.
But now we want a long-lasting, clean and fair game, and so we intend to keep it.

Also to add how serious some of the cheating is, here's an article about Venezuelans trying to farm and cheat in games to earn money,
Reading this and you may realize how serious it is trying to keep the game clean from these kind of things, as they ruin economies and upset the balance of the game.
Bloomberg.com -Desperate Venezuelans.

Staff being called corrupt:
Of course, as people get their accounts deleted for various of mischief (cheating, selling accs/items) they start to call the staff corrupt.
And to be honest, I've so far seen 2 people in MasterCores that were honest about they used cheats and were sorry for it.
The rest, have been doing/saying everything between heaven and earth, how they've never cheated a day in their life.
And that's how cheaters are, they cheat.. they're not honest.. they'll never admit upon being punished that they were cheating.

Some goes for account/item sellers, they'll tell you the same story how they'd never sell anything for rl cash, yet they'd in private ask you for facebook, whatsapp and more so you can speak more privately and secure in hope that staff wont find out.

A lot of account/item traders has also called the staff corrupt for being deleted, and pointed at that rules of 2c, Forbidden Advertising is flagged as banishment and not deletion.
But completely ignore the fact that rules has a comment top of the site saying "your punishment may be more harsh than mentioned", and not to mention in description of rule 2c states below trades for real money "Breaking this rule may result in a total account deletion of all your accounts.".

So if you ever see people hating on MasterCores, calling it corrupt, you can bet it's people who's pissed that they filed to cheat in it.
I've already seen hundreds of those people, and they're nothing you'd be proud of.. how much shit they can talk only because they didn't get their wish granted.

Play Fair

@Marcus I totally agree with the rules and the punishment that follows, great job! But if you dont want a pay to win server I think it is in everyones interest that you only make it possible to buy "Golden Account" and not the Golden Scrolls/Point Scroll, these are also abused and makes people a lot of cash which they wouldnt have if they did not buy and sell the scrolls. If you want a fair game theese items should be removed from the shop, otherwise it is not as fair you want it. I know that you make a ton of money on people buying and selling scrolls and that it is for the servers greater good that they exists but it sure is not following your own rule "We want a clean and fair game, that means selling/buying accounts/items for values outside MasterCores are treated as cheating.".

Please take my criticism with full respect, love the server and all the hard work you put into it!

Best Regards,
Matte

November 27th 2018, 10:45 CET
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)