Removed stronger mana and life fluids
Thread in News started by Marcus, May 8th 2019, 11:02 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

As a result of the community's input towards the new and stronger mana and life fluids (strong/great/ultimate), we have decided to remove them from the game.

They were removed at todays server save.

Polls that decided their fate:

We thank you all for giving your input about the subject.

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

May 8th 2019, 11:02 CEST
Old Man

Now I see why my manas were gone, I like it, but I dont like that I lost abit of cash without any kind of compentation, I mean,wasnt there a way to swich from greats to normals at least hah, w.e  
(read my main post on chit chat Marcus)

May 8th 2019, 13:18 CEST
Maninhos
Tutor

What about people who bought millions worth of those fluids?

May 8th 2019, 16:50 CEST
Hyper

looks like i leveled a mage for nothing... why would you remove mana fluids when there is still all the darkot spawns added... lol it will be the dumbest shit ever to try and hunt ranorks with shit old mana fluids 
mastercores and darkot are a joke this year.  put darkot back to where it was last year without all the gay mastercores shit added, fix the tasks/items and removed all the mastercores shit spawns and pussy addons and put mastercores back to where it was last month so all the rpg kids stfu
your failing marcus like always

May 9th 2019, 03:59 CEST
Old Man

By Hyper
looks like i leveled a mage for nothing... why would you remove mana fluids when there is still all the darkot spawns added... lol it will be the dumbest shit ever to try and hunt ranorks with shit old mana fluids 
mastercores and darkot are a joke this year.  put darkot back to where it was last year without all the gay mastercores shit added, fix the tasks/items and removed all the mastercores shit spawns and pussy addons and put mastercores back to where it was last month so all the rpg kids stfu
your failing marcus like always

Love the way you think. !:)

May 9th 2019, 06:06 CEST
Lunatone

May 9th 2019, 17:36 CEST
Survivor

It should be removed since it gave all vocation a boost, specially mage's, which can't be compared with knights doing 600k/h in frosts dragon...

Last edited by Survivor on May 10th 2019, 02:27 CEST
May 10th 2019, 02:22 CEST
Lunatone

By Survivor
It should be removed since it gave all vocation a boost, specially mage's, which can't be compared with knights doing 600k/h in frosts dragon...

There are so many cool features that people call broken/op that can be added to the game. You just have to think of a way to remove the broken parts and keep the cool features. I can even give you a quick made up example:

IDEA: Spawning Orshabaals.

Sounds pretty darn broken doesn't it? Well, let me try to implement it into the game in a serious matter.

1. Creating the plot: Do you know why Teddy Bear is dropped by the most powerful demons (bosses)? The harmless Teddy Bears are being used as vessels, once a powerful evil have possessed the doll, it has become an Annihilation Bear. The Annihilation Bear, which you know is a reward in the Annihilator Quest, was locked away for a reason by the mighty hero Avar tar. If you sacrfise this doll in stone hedge, Edron you release the evil which possess it = you activate Orshabaal raid.
  2. Balance: Tidius to get, since the doll is only obtained in Annihilator Quest, which is a level 100 one time only quest where most people rather pick Stonecutter Axe or Sword of Valor. Obviously, one can only spawn the Orshabaal raid once per server save. Each time requires a new doll.
  3. Pros: Annihilator Quest will now indirectly reward players a Thunder Hammer if they are lucky and have a party to back them up. +RPG content.
  4. Cons: You will see Orshabaals more often.

May 10th 2019, 11:10 CEST
Master Koxu

By Lunatone

There are so many cool features that people call broken/op that can be added to the game. You just have to think of a way to remove the broken parts and keep the cool features. I can even give you a quick made up example:

IDEA: Spawning Orshabaals.

Sounds pretty darn broken doesn't it? Well, let me try to implement it into the game in a serious matter.

1. Creating the plot: Do you know why Teddy Bear is dropped by the most powerful demons (bosses)? The harmless Teddy Bears are being used as vessels, once a powerful evil have possessed the doll, it has become an Annihilation Bear. The Annihilation Bear, which you know is a reward in the Annihilator Quest, was locked away for a reason by the mighty hero Avar tar. If you sacrfise this doll in stone hedge, Edron you release the evil which possess it = you activate Orshabaal raid.
  2. Balance: Tidius to get, since the doll is only obtained in Annihilator Quest, which is a level 100 one time only quest where most people rather pick Stonecutter Axe or Sword of Valor. Obviously, one can only spawn the Orshabaal raid once per server save. Each time requires a new doll.
  3. Pros: Annihilator Quest will now indirectly reward players a Thunder Hammer if they are lucky and have a party to back them up. +RPG content.
  4. Cons: You will see Orshabaals more often.

That sound great!

May 10th 2019, 11:35 CEST
Lunatone

By Master Koxu

That sound great!

Haha, thanks. The example actually turned out to be pretty decent.

May 10th 2019, 13:27 CEST
Botox

Well played Marcus! MasterCores it's back to where it was. Not completely but at least some people has return.
at ot serv list website you can announce rewards for new accounts or something to motivate people.

Good like see ya.

May 10th 2019, 14:18 CEST
Balzakvinder

Stop posting people, its over, can't you see? max 10 people online every evening, the servers are dead, he did his job. 

May 11th 2019, 18:50 CEST
Geared

by the look of amount online, probably worth bringing back the stronger mana fluids and life fluids. 

i know in Fidia anyway, a few players returned to play becuase these were introduced. Also what is the point of all the new items, monsters, quests etc if its almost impossible to obtain/complete these?

May 18th 2019, 01:04 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)