Poll discussion -Like the additional life fluids?
Thread in Suggestions started by Marcus, May 6th 2019, 09:21 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

In this thread, only the subject of the thread may be discussed, any offtopic will be deleted.
We will discuss the subject, come up with a few solutions and then finally we will do a poll on the solutions.

Subject of this thread:
 Additional life fluids (normal, strong, great, ultimate)

The poll of this ended with 85 votes on that they weren't happy with them (67.5%), against 38 votes (30.2%).
Poll: https://mastercores.com/?subtopic=news&view=polls&poll=16.

So now I'd like us to discuss these life fluids, how would you like it to change to be happy with it?
And please stay on topic!

May 6th 2019, 09:21 CEST
Videna

Keep the normal, remove the rest.

May 6th 2019, 10:44 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

I had to delet a lot of replies..

Please discuss it as normal people, try to be specific about pros/cons.
"delete" is not a way to discuss.

May 6th 2019, 11:57 CEST
Sigurd

In general i agree with Videna. There's no reason to not keep the smallest ones, its just a positive factor for new knights and paladins who needs some decent healing in the beginning of their adventures.

As for the biggest life fluids, i think they work good (At least on pve). But i think there should be an exhaust on them, in my opinion EKs will be too op if they can spam life fluids while doing exoris. The exhaust should be the same as UHs.

As stated on previous posts, I play non-pvp, so this is my opinion based on that. If the pvpers however are disagreeing and have other opinions, i cant make a statement on that. 

If there is a big difference in the non-pvp vs pvp worlds regarding these changes, i suggest maybe there can be differences between the 2 worlds, as they will no effect each other economy-wise and such.

Putti

May 6th 2019, 13:05 CEST
Draviel
Tutor

Greetings to everyone, hope youre all doing good.
About The topic, let me share my experience as a druid/ek player. Druids get pretty useless in higher levels (120/150+) not because we dont have dmg spells, but because knights can combo exori like a machine (its easy to see that when the best exp/h in heimdir update was made by coffeeman in a SOLO hunt while he was streaming a hunt in frost seal on deep heimdir quest).
Said that, if you keep those healing pots, you're giving a HUGE nerf tô druids, an OP buff to eks and u're disencouraging party hunts (they're already dissncouraged as stated above)
So, please, do remove those pots 

May 6th 2019, 14:27 CEST
Notorious

Why didn't you keep the voting open for longer? I didn't even get a chance myself to vote and it looks like alot of the other fan base did not vote either, hence the 85 votes.......

May 6th 2019, 14:39 CEST
Balzakvinder

Please remove the additional life potions. People are here for the old 7.4, witch is using runes, not potions. Ull dissable druids and make knights only stronger, witch they are already are. The vote is made, people are against it, i do not understand why you still open a discussion? We voted against it, so just remove it. We are on a point of all stopping to play, witch is a shame because we all put money and efford in it. 

If the changes are not put back quick enough, to much people will make huge efford out of it and that just makes it a 100% for us all to stop.

May 6th 2019, 16:25 CEST
Tai Dragon

Or "uh" in store and no potions .... or No "uh" in store but with potions .... Or one or the other! The two together would not work!

May 6th 2019, 16:57 CEST
Hasorko

I do not believe any class benefits from a heal stronger than exura vita except for ek. Heal pots lower than exura vita seem more expensive/ are heavier/ harder to use. Thus this change seems mainly focussed on eks.

Problems adressed with this change:
Make EK hunts safer:

I heal avg 50% of my max life with UH. Anything above is a punch in druids face. I also do not ever wish to heal more, but rather faster. It can hurt incredibly to miss out on a heal bcs you missclicked or click too fast (faster than cooldown). Keybinded heal spells such as exura vita is a major advantage of other classes in this regard. Still healing more isn't really an issue.

Make low lvl EK hunts better/ safer/ more fun:
When  I started I wasn't aware that MC UH maker were a thing. So I lvled on exura alone. That is in fact a bit painful. I recommended keeping IHs in rune shop in the other thread. Even until lvl 50 I was extremly happy about looting IHs. Being able to buy them would make a huge difference on a low lvl eks hunts. Further health pots arent needed.

PLEASE ADD DISCUSSION THREADS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS YOU WISH TO SOLVE RATHER THAN DISCUSSING HOW TO IMPROVE SOLUTIONS THAT DONT FIX THOSE PROBLEMS.

May 6th 2019, 18:04 CEST
Botox

Ok im not agree with this potions, reason? simple if u dont  have time to play a lowrate old school tibia.
You have a chance in Darkot, create an account and get lvl 100 in one day.
Like i said this is old school tibia, stop voting things that belongs to new tibia version 11 i think.

May 6th 2019, 19:03 CEST
Zomg

Same problem with the new mana potions, high end potions make it too easy for knights to solo hunt, yes with more expense because of the cost of the ultimate potion but that cost is negated when you look how profitable their hunting spots can be. Overall, current balance of game is super heavily favored in knights. 

May 6th 2019, 19:11 CEST
Realnigga

Knights can now land 1 exori every turn in pvp . Sorcerer cannot because they miss alot of sds and other aimable runes. I suggest we add hotkeys to rebalance the sorcerer because now they are underpowered to the knights..

May 7th 2019, 03:59 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)