Poll discussion -Like the stronger mana fluids?
Thread in Suggestions started by Marcus, May 6th 2019, 09:13 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

In this thread, only the subject of the thread may be discussed, any offtopic will be deleted.
We will discuss the subject, come up with a few solutions and then finally we will do a poll on the solutions.

Subject of this thread:
Stronger mana fluid (the "normal" one which gives 90 mana for 50 gp)

NOTICE: This thread is not about the additional mana fluids (strong/great/ultimate).
But ONLY for the "normal" one.

The poll of this ended with 86 votes on that they weren't happy with them (69.4%), against 37 votes (29.8%).
Poll: https://mastercores.com/?subtopic=news&view=polls&poll=18.

So now I'd like us to discuss this mana fluid, how would you like it to change to be happy with it?
And please stay on topic!

May 6th 2019, 09:13 CEST
Guugzn

It was about time something was being done with normal mana fluids, keep these normal ones, take away the others

May 6th 2019, 10:21 CEST
Videna

Keep these.

May 6th 2019, 10:45 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

I had to delet a lot of replies..

Please discuss it as normal people, try to be specific about pros/cons.
"delete" is not a way to discuss.

May 6th 2019, 11:58 CEST
Sigurd

I'd love these mana fluids to stay in the game, at least for Non-pvp servers. I dont see any reason for them to not be on Fidia and Elana.

Maybe they arent good in the pvp-worlds, but in my opinion, they should keep exist in the non-pvp worlds.

May 6th 2019, 12:47 CEST
Tai Dragon

Keep these.

May 6th 2019, 16:58 CEST
Powerranger

I loved this change because now I can hunt with this mana (the old was expensive and weak). No more dependence of only runes that I had to waste a long time to make. Game is more enjoyable for me now.

Now there are many respawns for high levels, so we need an upgrade on manas to be able to hunt them (at least this mana, that is the weaker).

May 6th 2019, 18:21 CEST
Hasorko

These manas are a huge change for the EK hunting style. Exori on every turn is quite easy with those already. This makes hunting ALOT more stressing, yet also profitable both in exp as in gold (for EK this change doesn't seem to work as gold sink, especially with new loot/ monsters). My profit increased using those continously.

Pala profit very little from the change I believe (healing is mostly covered by normal mana generation and summoning spells are very limited with these potions, there are no real other alternatives to pala mana spending).

Suggestion:
- reduce instant mana to 40, keep them stackable, find a weight so mages can cap enough of them. As an EK I dont really care about their cap anyway. Add a mana over time effect which gives an additional 25 mana over 5 seconds. (I made the numbers up on the fly must be reconsidered)
- add extra mana pots -> more expensive per mana, but add a long lasting mana over time effect which is equivalent to using normal manas every 5 seconds. Makes hunt more relaxed and is more cap effective.
With the mana over time effect, the manas will be more impactful, but if you spam them to abuse the mana gain, you get much less out of them or in the case of the extra mana pots you get nothing out of spamming them. This caps the possible mana per second gained.
- off topic but important for palas: Add an instant attack spell for pala so they can profit of these manas.

PLEASE ADD DISCUSSION THREADS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS YOU WISH TO SOLVE RATHER THAN DISCUSSING HOW TO IMPROVE SOLUTIONS THAT DONT FIX THOSE PROBLEMS.

Last edited by Hasorko on May 6th 2019, 18:32 CEST
May 6th 2019, 18:25 CEST
Zomg

These kinds of mana pots I think break the way knights are used. I have heard from so many knights already that they can easily get 500k exp in lots of spawns solo because they can use exori constantly. I think because of the recent changes knights are too strong and so the mana potions (of all kinds, including the normal version) need to be reduced. 

May 6th 2019, 19:07 CEST
Malboro

I have vote no, But I make a mistake Xd.

I understand that are a most strong mana fluid.
Not this mana fluid

May 6th 2019, 20:06 CEST
Cristobal

These mana fluids In my point of view were a sucess. Whit old mana fluids hunting using exori were just impossible, and now the hunts are much more funny and longer. And also a knight can now hunt some creatures solo that could not before, and team hunts are also much more better than before in all points.
An overall of 4-5x old manas for an exori has no sense and the cooldown shared with the uh runes makes too hard to use exori when hunting.
Maybe a solution is unshare the cooldown of uh runes with mana post and attack spells.

Last edited by Cristobal on May 6th 2019, 21:16 CEST
May 6th 2019, 20:48 CEST
Draviel
Tutor

By Cristobal
These mana fluids In my point of view were a sucess. Whit old mana fluids hunting using exori were just impossible, and now the hunts are much more funny and longer. And also a knight can now hunt some creatures solo that could not before, and team hunts are also much more better than before in all points.
An overall of 4-5x old manas for an exori has no sense and the cooldown shared with the uh runes makes too hard to use exori when hunting.
Maybe a solution is unshare the cooldown of uh runes with mana post and attack spells.

Hello cristobal, how you doing?

Also, greetings for everyone who commented here.

About the quote, that new mana fluid is good for lower levels, its a fact, but when you reach higher levels (I would say 120+ when you can spam 4+exori) you dont need a party to make huge exp/profit, because the game gets TOO easy. Its better a hunt with a MS + EK than EK+ED/ EK+ED+RP/ Full Party

You can look among the forum, the experience of high level knights are all stated - the solo hunt is better than anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the topic itself, just make the mana fluid as an average ~60 mana healing, with a minimun of 40 and a maximum of 80~90

May 6th 2019, 21:48 CEST
Realnigga

By Cristobal
With normal manas exori hunting is perfect. I dont know where you play but its not mastercores. Manas dont share the same exhaust as uh at all ? You can use 1 mana then 1 uh almost at the same time if you are fast enough. What you need is a easier game you can tell it no problem but for me regular potions pre update were perfect for exori hunting ..  add to that soft boots and ring of healing and its a real joke. Now i dont care for ring of healings neither my 4 pair of soft boots all i have to do when i lose manas is 1 ultimate mana potion. 

May 7th 2019, 03:51 CEST
Realnigga

Spells always shared exhaust with runes.. But manafluids dont maybe you need a bit more experience my friend ... The game was really easy before that now its a real joke.

May 7th 2019, 03:52 CEST
Anaosei

have many players dont play and comment here

May 7th 2019, 15:51 CEST
Lunatone

Remove Exori from the game.

May 7th 2019, 22:50 CEST
Videna

By Lunatone
Remove Exori from the game.
No, just no.

I like the new strong mana potions (these ones, not the other ones).
The exori-spell need to be adjusted however. It costs 150 mana and I'm already able to gain 300-350k/h as a level 79 knight.
The cost of this spell should be 70% of the players total manapoints as it's supposed to be.

May 8th 2019, 08:02 CEST
Lunatone

By Videna
No, just no.

I like the new strong mana potions (these ones, not the other ones).
The exori-spell need to be adjusted however. It costs 150 mana and I'm already able to gain 300-350k/h as a level 79 knight.
The cost of this spell should be 70% of the players total manapoints as it's supposed to be.

I agree. Exori is supposed to be a finisher, something you cast once in a battle. Knights are strong as it is.

May 8th 2019, 09:12 CEST
Old Man

hey wtf did the great and ultimate mana fluids dissapear in game or what? im consufed, all my great and ultimate manas just dissapear on my both main characters and im prettu sure I didnt throw them.

May 8th 2019, 10:07 CEST
Lunatone

By Old Man
hey wtf did the great and ultimate mana fluids dissapear in game or what? im consufed, all my great and ultimate manas just dissapear on my both main characters and im prettu sure I didnt throw them.

https://mastercores.com/?subtopic=news&view=changelog

May 8th 2019, 10:33 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)