Domain Provider Failure
Thread in News started by Marcus, April 23rd 2019, 10:11 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

UPDATE: domains are back online and the temp-launcher has been deactivated.

Today the provider of our domains (mastercores.com, darkot.net along others) has some DNS related problems which made the domains completely useless.

To work around this, we switch from domain to IP address until the problem is resolved.

The client of MasterCores rely on the domain to check for version and updates, which make you can't start the client.
However, if you download this temporary launcher and place it in same folder as where you normally start the client, you'll be able to start the client so you can login and continue to play.
temporary MasterCores launcher.exe

We hope this issue is resolved soon!

Sincerely,
MasterCores Staff

Last edited by Marcus on April 23rd 2019, 15:45 CEST
April 23rd 2019, 10:11 CEST
Hexxc

Hello Mastercores!

If I where you I would deffinitly change domain privider immidiatly because things like that should just not happen.

Immagine if the whole WOW communtiy or RL Tibia community just shut down for a few hours in the middle of the day.

What kind if serious impression would that make?

You sertanly have to consider changing doman and make a strong complaint against them.

Stuff like this can not just happen on a serious business level.

Best regards

April 23rd 2019, 16:50 CEST
Zolutek

By Hexxc
Hello Mastercores!

If I where you I would deffinitly change domain privider immidiatly because things like that should just not happen.

Immagine if the whole WOW communtiy or RL Tibia community just shut down for a few hours in the middle of the day.

What kind if serious impression would that make?

You sertanly have to consider changing doman and make a strong complaint against them.

Stuff like this can not just happen on a serious business level.

Best regards

You can't compare WoW or RL Tibia with MasterCores. It's like comparing a lemonade stand with Google...

April 23rd 2019, 19:14 CEST
Hexxc

By Zolutek

You can't compare WoW or RL Tibia with MasterCores. It's like comparing a lemonade stand with Google...
I don't compare nothing. I am trying to support Mastercores. If you like to compare Mastercores with a lemonstand then you should consider why you are playing it or posting on this thread.

April 24th 2019, 16:10 CEST
Zolutek

By Hexxc
I don't compare nothing. I am trying to support Mastercores. If you like to compare Mastercores with a lemonstand then you should consider why you are playing it or posting on this thread.

"Immagine if the whole WOW communtiy or RL Tibia community just shut down for a few hours in the middle of the day."

It happens to WoW, LoL and RL Tibia as well, not very often but it does. They can also afford a hundred times more expensive and stabile server compared to MasterCores.

"If you like to compare Mastercores with a lemonstand..."

Google 'analogy' ....

Last edited by Zolutek on April 24th 2019, 17:19 CEST
April 24th 2019, 17:15 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)