Thread in News started by Marcus, March 21st 2019, 10:25 CEST
Page:
Marcus
Administrator

Today we merged:
Canera into Benera.
Demera into Benera.
Huntera into Benera.

After a consideration we decided to let Gamora stay as it is, but that it will get a downgraded dedicated instead to match the community that exist there.

Some of you brace the idea of worlds merging to make the population bigger within selected worlds.
However there's people who doesn't enjoy merges at all.

And just to make everyone understand, these merges have been very necessary for the survival of MasterCores.
We are securing the future of MasterCores so we can keep running even though that player activity will be smaller.
As usual, summers are often dead in the world of internet, people go vacation, enjoy weather and so on.
So we're expecting very little activity during the summer, but thanks to merges we'll get through it!

MasterCores will expand again, when the community is ready for it.

And for the Brazilian players, a world in Brazil will be happening in the future.
But please, if you really want worlds in Brazil, you need to show support for it as well.
Not only talking, Play in existing worlds until it happens!

Many people in Brazil think talk is enough to create a world in Brazil, it's not.
We've had a lot of Brazilians talking how "they would come back to a new BR world".
Stop talking, and login and play the game to show your support.
The more players online in MasterCores, the closer we get to opening up a Brazil world again!

A Brazilian world will happen again, when MasterCores bypass a stable 900 players online.
(900 is about the amount of players in MasterCores needed to be able to afford a Brazilian world, there most are golden accounts)

Sincerely,
Marcus

March 21st 2019, 10:25 CEST
Johnphets

!!!

Last edited by Johnphets on March 21st 2019, 11:07 CEST
March 21st 2019, 10:36 CEST
Nonamex

Well, thanks Marcus for giving Gamora the chance. Hope that as soon as Kasteria is down, people would like to play some fresh 7.4 server and make Gamora alive again.

March 21st 2019, 10:49 CEST
Roojaro

By Johnphets
Sad ;/
I had 15 stable ping, look at now. 170 ping ;/
This is a big difference, it is impossible to have a good gameplay with this high ping.
I was so happy with mastercores because it was the first time I played with a ping 15 was the coolest thing that ever occurred to me in the tibia.
I hope your decision was not the wrong one.

sad

STOP CRYING. You (brs) have to face that u're not the most important on this server. Why wont you pay for dedicated server, to keep br server online? You only talk, nothing more. That's why ur server is dead. 

March 21st 2019, 10:53 CEST
Johnphets

Last edited by Johnphets on March 21st 2019, 11:07 CEST
March 21st 2019, 10:55 CEST
Samuk

innocent was me, that i blelieve that at least for vint hill send the server, so that at least in 30 of ping would benefit us

Thank you for the 6 months I spent here was very good and fun, but now it's impossible to continue 

Sell ​​Great Shield ~~ Axe Of The Lord ~~ Softies and all my items ~~

March 21st 2019, 11:20 CEST
Warshaball

About recent transfers?

March 21st 2019, 11:30 CEST
Dornzera

I always said it was going to be happening soon or later. Im alway for sooo long, but i had to come here only to say: I was right.

Best decision from staff, congratulations to be smart! Now you can maybe profit, cuz without profit is impossible to keep any employment on.

I wish the best for Mastercores and the worse for those who stole me Ferumbras Hat.

Good game and have fun everyone.

Kisses from Dornz ;*

March 21st 2019, 11:57 CEST
Gurz

Well, still will have some profit haha, but not from 70% of tibian community xD. Still good luck, you are just one medivia/classictibia now.

March 21st 2019, 12:08 CEST
Darthbr

brazilians are crying, im br but i dont care for ping lol. shut and play, or go play every pay 2 win game and reset every month server, good luck loosers

March 21st 2019, 13:08 CEST
Malebaron

it is possible to get dedicated to 200 euros. why not create things so that we can buy that is not just a golden scroll?

Last edited by Malebaron on March 21st 2019, 14:39 CEST
March 21st 2019, 14:16 CEST
Malebaron

By Roojaro

STOP CRYING. You (brs) have to face that u're not the most important on this server. Why wont you pay for dedicated server, to keep br server online? You only talk, nothing more. That's why ur server is dead. 

it is clear how uninformed this person is. demera was being the busiest server in the game, we are not to blame if  opened several servers, and only needed 3 - e.u.a, euro, br. I believe that the expenses were exceeded without having public to pay. Today I believe that it is possible to find dedicated Brazilian for less than 250 euros.

in addition we were transferred from a server with 100 active players, to one that had 20

Last edited by Malebaron on March 21st 2019, 14:25 CEST
March 21st 2019, 14:22 CEST
Chicoocp

can someone recommend a good proxy?

March 21st 2019, 14:34 CEST
Malebaron

well I will expose my idea, there will be those who agree and those who do not agree.
1st is possible yes, find dedicated with a lower cost around 200 to 250 euros. dedicated good Brazilians.

2nd benera will be dead as it has always been, why? because Brazilian players do not lag, we use a rune while 
we run and the character goes back 1 step, we will only serve to make stone.

I see people talking "yes you did the correct, they all brought to benera" benera had 20 players yesterday, 
and today will continue with 20, because Brazilians will not be able to play.

4th, there are thousands of ways to raise money that is not just premiered. you can deploy paid as well as global outfits.
 can even create outfits that do not exist in the global tibia.

5th the value of the Brazilian currency is 4x cheaper than the euro, meaning the team is much cheaper to pay 
our currency than ourselves.
Dorn, you came to benera just because you took power abuser in demera, I doubt you would trade the Brazilian ping for the American.

6th If you had opened a Brazilian server a while ago, many players who wanted to play a new server + new players, 
would have raised a lot of money, so after 1 month would only transfer demera to the new Brazilian server. 
I believe that a new Brazilian server would have gotten something around 600 players or more. without counting the makers

March 21st 2019, 14:36 CEST
Roojaro

By Malebaron

it is clear how uninformed this person is. demera was being the busiest server in the game, we are not to blame if  opened several servers, and only needed 3 - e.u.a, euro, br. I believe that the expenses were exceeded without having public to pay. Today I believe that it is possible to find dedicated Brazilian for less than 250 euros.

in addition we were transferred from a server with 100 active players, to one that had 20

you'r right, benera was most populated, but isnt anymore. 

Again, if its only 200 euros / month. im asking u to pay those 200 euros. Why Marcus should pay for it, from his own pocket, not you? Just offer him being a reseller of golden accs on brazilian server and see how much would u profit. If he already told, that there's no profit on br server, why dont u believe him? 

March 21st 2019, 15:21 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

Just to stop propaganda.
You can't get a MasterCores worthy dedicated for 200 Euro in Brazil.
You can find a dedicated for 200 Euro in Brazil, yes.. but it wont be strong enough, and based on price, it most likely has no protection against any types of attacks.
A lot of companies "claim" they have an outstanding protection against attacks, but in fact they don't.

Do you guys remember around October/November when I had to move Demera back and forth due to the many attacks.
Those days, Demera could be offline for 2 days due to the attacks..
I tried a company named HostDime, they sounded all great and how they were masters of DDos and other attacks.
Once Demera was on it, it was fine for an hour and then another massive attack happened.. and Demera went offline WORSE than previous company.
It was so bad that I couldn't even reach the database to pull a backup of the game.
And then HostDime told me to take that kind of attack, I needed their premium special protection, which they forced me to pay an additional 200 Euro for..
And once that one was running, and Demera got back online.. it only took half an hour.. and then Demera was offline for 14 hours, and I couldn't reach the database to move the players to another host in USA meanwhile.
HostDime costed me more than 1400 Euro, and I was only with them for a few short days and I gave up on them.

If you remember that, when Demera had all those down problems, and check out HostDime how they promote their antiDDos, + their prices.
You'll understand, there's no MasterCores worthy dedicated in Brazil that's cheaper than the old host of 700 Euro/Month.

So I'm sorry,
There is no cheaper alternatives.

March 21st 2019, 16:18 CEST
Omeena

I remember this time and it was very bad ... mastercores ot old version with more quality in the market, this new novelty of a new world in Brazil animates me a lot

March 21st 2019, 16:48 CEST
Robinho

Hello everyone!

Marcus, at least, gold account players have a proxy. Could you think about it?

In addition to having to pay the gold bill, will we have to pay for a separate proxy? 
could provide us with a proxy for who plays in Brazil.

March 21st 2019, 16:49 CEST
Robinho

You talk so much that players only know how to complain saying that 
"since they support MasterCores, prove it!" Now I say .. This is an offense to me!

In addition to playing I have made many donations to buy points 
(not just me, many other players) and you tell me this?

Demera had the most players in the online community MasterCores daily. 
In order for us to have a special condition, 
I recognize your work, effort, time, investment to make all 
this happen and work out.

Why did not the other worlds migrate to Brazil? 
Why do we have to suffer through change when we are first?

I recognize my parents, it's really very expensive. 
But I believe you should have valued us by those who helped and contributed to MasterCores.

Unfortunately the Brazilian community of MasterCores, will decay to the maximum 
and that the project you had for the server will be great and reference, 
it will not be the same. I'm not cursing or something.

And who will suffer will be all of us.
I will try to play in Benera, not making it easy.

And I'm sorry I was rude.

March 21st 2019, 17:05 CEST
Marcus
Administrator

By Robinho
You talk so much that players only know how to complain saying that 
"since they support MasterCores, prove it!" Now I say .. This is an offense to me!

In addition to playing I have made many donations to buy points 
(not just me, many other players) and you tell me this?

Demera had the most players in the online community MasterCores daily. 
In order for us to have a special condition, 
I recognize your work, effort, time, investment to make all 
this happen and work out.

Why did not the other worlds migrate to Brazil? 
Why do we have to suffer through change when we are first?

I recognize my parents, it's really very expensive. 
But I believe you should have valued us by those who helped and contributed to MasterCores.

Unfortunately the Brazilian community of MasterCores, will decay to the maximum 
and that the project you had for the server will be great and reference, 
it will not be the same. I'm not cursing or something.

And who will suffer will be all of us.
I will try to play in Benera, not making it easy.

And I'm sorry I was rude.

You shouldn't be offended by text or words.

An that line was aimed for the big group of BRs that talk like "We will join if you open new world in BR".. and there's a lot of them.
A lot of big talkers, that doesn't show support.
To double clearify for you, it's aimed for those people who doesn't play at all, but just talks.

March 21st 2019, 17:08 CEST
Page:
This site requriers javascript to be enabeled to run properly!
(Please enable javascript in your browser)